Friday, June 15, 2012

Clearsnap and Trinity Paper Arts Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the Clearsnap and Trinity Paper Arts Blog Hop!! Our Design Teams have "teamed up" to share layouts, projects, and more featuring Trinity Paper Arts' paper collections and Clearsnap's distinctive inks and accessories. From sports to summer and everything in between, kick your sandals off, grab a cold lemonade and enjoy the inspiration.  

My project today is a card using Clearsnap Smooch Ink in Siren 
and the fun Trinity Paper Arts Surf N Swim Collection, and I love it! :) 
When I made these squares I thought a POP of Siren Smooch Ink 
would make them stand out more, so I edged each one after I stitched them. 
I also edged the base of the card after I stitched it.
 See how it makes them pop? I love it!
 It was a fun and very "relaxing" card. Great, now I am longing for the beach! LOL

Hop along to each blog listed below and leave a comment.


Each comment is an entry into a drawing to win the entire Trinity Paper Arts' "Surf N Swim" Collection!



PLUS, a second winner will receive Smooch Spritz in Gingersnap, Designer Foils in Blue, and Design Adhesives! 

For extra entries, post about this blog hop to Facebook, Twitter or your blog! Just leave a comment on either company blog telling us what you did and each comment will count as your extra entry. And now, let's heat up the summer!!

Products Used:
Sewing machine
Photobucket

10 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

What a fun great card Pinky! I have some Smooch but never have used it - now I have an idea what to do with it! Thanks!!!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Love this card....so my style....I love playing with smooch....such fun stuff!!

Rebecca said...

Love this creative card and the sentiment, too!

Ziggyeor said...

Fun card, I like the flip flops. I wish I was at the beach too.

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Fun card and it definitely makes you smile. Love how you used the smooch on the edges of the squares and card. Great job. I think I'll head for the beach, too!

Bethany Becker said...

Great layout. I love how you show the process of using the smooch! Thanks for sharing!

1CraftyPainter said...

So fun loving the smooch.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I have bought several colors of Smooch and can't figure out how to use them. Great idea - Thanks!
Love the card!!!!

Megan Aaron said...

fun! love how you cut out the flip flops and what you did with the smooch!

Karenladd said...

Fabulous card! I love everything about it...the little banner, those flip flops, the twine!!! So cute!