Monday, July 30, 2012

~Happy Thought Coming Your Way~

Good morning my crafty friends,
I am excited to share this fun card with y'all today! :) 

I had so much fun making it. 
 and some papers from Jessica at the Scraptastic Kit Club.
I tried to make it look like the card itself was "windy" LOL So I made the banner 
wave and used the flutter trail as wind gusts. What do you think? :) 
This was such an amazing and fun stamp set! Nuggets of fun!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Avocado Arts team:


  • THE PIT CREW (DT)
  • Ashley Harris
  • Becky Oehlers
  • AJ Otto
  • Vera Yates
  • Latisha Yoast
  • Avocado Arts

  • Had a great weekend with my friends, 
    so blessed with such amazing people in my life, I thought this card would be
    a great card for one of them. It's just nice to have such nice families 
    surrounding us here in TN.  
    Happy Monday my friends.

    Photobucket

    7 comments:

    Jess said...

    Gorgeous card! Love the 'windy' effect!

    Ashley Harris said...

    Super cute card!!

    Vera Yates (Ling) said...

    Fun & lovely, Cristal!!

    Savannah O'Gwynn said...

    FUN papers and design! LOVE!

    sharon g said...

    I LOVE the papers you used. They look faaaabulous, darling. (I thought you should hear this after seeing your movie star glasses on your photo).

    Kelley Eubanks said...

    I love this!! So cute and fun! It makes me happy!

    V's Sweet Ideas said...

    Hi! My cousin Rosie and I were on the phone and she told me about your site. Thought I pop in and say hi! Love the acrylic base! Never seen it before.