Tuesday, August 28, 2012

~View From Home Layout~

Good morning my amazing crafty friends, 

Today I have a layout to share, I have been playing with my new camera
and took this photo last week across the street with the fog. 

For this digital layout I used the new Rosie Collection from SW,
it's so fun and vintage I just love it. Here are the 3 collections. 



Beautiful aren't they?
I have not digital scrapped in a little while, felt good to play again! :) 

Ok I am off to cook today, I am baking homemade bread and
some chili for a friend. So blessed with beautiful and kind people in my life, 
it's always good to return the kindness. 
Going to be an amazing day! ♡♡♡♡♡

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Pretty page. I have a view kind of similar that is disappearing.. it will be hidden by a warehouse sometime next year. :(

Cindy Gay said...

So pretty! Perfect papers and elements for the lovely photo.