Saturday, September 1, 2012

~Artsy "Grateful For You" Card~

Good morning my crafty friends, 
I am excited to share an "Artsy" card today I made this week. 
"Grateful For You" is definitely how I feel about my friends
so I thought a fun artsy card would be a great way to show it. 
today is there showcase for the September set. :) 
And the papers are Pink Paislee She-Art.
I found the perfect matching gray ink with Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink. 
I almost want to make a canvas with these now! :) 
Don't forget to check out the rest of the amazing chickitas-

                                                                                           THE PIT CREW (DT)
  • Ashley Harris
  • Becky Oehlers
  • AJ Otto
  • Vera Yates
  • Latisha Yoast
  • Avocado Arts

  • Have a beautiful 3 day weekend my friends~

    I have a fun weekend planned with friends and a double date!! WOOHOO!


    Photobucket

    6 comments:

    kim's kreations said...

    Awesome card Pinky!!

    Ashley Harris said...

    Super cute card! Love it!!

    Ziggyeor said...

    Cute card I like that stamp set.

    arlsmom aka Lynda said...

    Adorable card Pinky!

    Vera Yates (Ling) said...

    What a fun card, Cristal!

    Kelly Sas said...

    Hope you had a great holiday weekend AND double date! :)
    Your card is really fun and makes me remember I need to get some gray ink! Thanks so much for your votes, it means the world to me that YOU would take the time to vote for me. Hope you can continue to do so, but I know how busy you are!