Tuesday, September 11, 2012

~Just Relax & Accept The Crazy~

hahaha- Good morning my crafty friends, and all my 
amazing cyber friends! :) 

I have a fun little card I created yesterday to share....
it is called "Just Relax & Accept The Crazy" LOL It is definitely a card
I made for a girlfriend of mine. 
One who really gets my sense of humor LOL 
The stamped sentiment is from the Pink By Design set ATTITUDE!
You have to check them out, they are PERFECT!
100% Pinky approved LOL Plus the owner is a doll. 
They sold out right away the first print. 
And the card itself is 100% from the Scraptastic Kit Club
the most amazing kit club, I love them!
 I thought the "Two Best Friends" tag and the wooden potty people 
tied in the "Accept The Crazy" with friendship...just a fun cute card! :) 
I used the add-on kit with the fun tape, I love that tape. 

Ok I know I sound like an advertisement today, but this one I just made on my own
I wanted to and I love those companies :) 
I am off to see a sweet friend's daughter in gymnastics today!
Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! MUAH!!! :) 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun is this card :D

Ziggyeor said...

Oh that is how I feel today accepting the new job post. Same place just longer hours and I get to wander the floor and help people for the first part of my day.