Monday, September 10, 2012

~Ombre Fun~

Good morning my crafty friends,
I hope you had an amazingly fun weekend just as I did. 
Packed full of wonderful friends and family. 

I have a fun technique to share today....
head over to the Globecraft Blog to check out the tutorial!
 I used the Enamel Powders to create an OMBRE effect on this card. 
 I used Bo Bunny papers, and the Piccolo chipboard and Enamel Powders,
Unity Stamp, with a Stickle edge, Clearsnap inks too, 
then I added a gold enamel edge and beautiful bow. 
Fun little technique, go check it out! :) 

I am off to finish up my Online Holiday Card Class today!
So stay tuned~
Happy Monday everyone! MUAH!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

SherriB said...

Wow! That is just stunning! Love, love, love the colors and the look you created using this technique. Just beautiful!! :)