Tuesday, September 18, 2012

~Online Holiday Card Class By ME!~

 Good morning my crafty friends, 

I wanted to share  my latest NEW class this fall- it is
100% online, and I am currently making videos for each card! 
(I have several done already) it is 8 cards for the Fall & Winter holidays
for only 25.00! :) 
 Of course it is at My Creative Classroom. 
(This is my Christmas money for the boys...I love online classes!)


Here are two of the 8 cards we will be creating.
Some are Clear Scraps acrylic and some are paper, 
you can adapt them to your own  papers and embellishments. 
I share step by step how to work those clear cards as well as paper!
Also don't forget this All About Halloween Class I am also helping in! :) 
2 projects are mine. 
If you would be so kind as to pass the word along, I really 
appreciate it! Great for international friends, no shipping, no taxing! :) 
Just fun classes- step by step. I walk you through each card!

Photobucket

No comments: