Wednesday, October 31, 2012

~Hello...I Love You- Happy Halloween- & New Class! ~

 Good morning & Happy Halloween!!! 
I am running behind this month but I wanted to share
another card I created- this is a fun one! :) 
Plus scroll down for two new classes! 

I used the Scraptastic Hall Pass Kit from October I figured I better hurry 
since it's almost November! Where does the time go?? OI!
I love this kit, the fun theme is very versatile. 
I love the little wood veneer shapes too. 
I inked this one with white then blue. 
 That's it for me today, it's a jam packed week, tonight
we head out with the boys and friends for what will be our very LAST 
Halloween as an entire family...yes my oldest will be 18 next year...

Sad Panda :( Kind of a nostalgic day today~

OH before I forget I want to share my next two ONLINE classes!
This Holiday Card class begins tomorrow! 8 CARDS!!!
Here is the link:

And a brand new class on the 14th for all you layout lovers! :) 
ONLY 20.00 and we will create 4 layouts step by step!
Here is the link:
Please spread the word, I will be giving away a seat to 
the layout class in the next couple days. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love this card--LOVE that image of the woman (I can't wait to use mine--I've been hoarding her!!)!! LOVE x10:)

I love that you have online classes--HOW HAVE I MISSED THIS???? <3