Saturday, October 6, 2012

~World Card Making Day Fun!

Good morning my crafty friends,
all you card makers probably have heard it is World Card Making Day
today so in the spirit of card making I made this fun little card. 
Don't you love the patina on the frame?
 I created it myself using the Piccolo Vintage Copper Enamel Powder. 
The papers are all Momenta, and the metal dragonfly too. 
 And of course the stamp is Avocado Arts.
 OH and the ink is Colorbox ink. I love how it all came together,
the newest Momenta papers are amazing!!! :) 
And I definitely am thankful for all my blog friends
Thanks for continuing on this journey with me.
I am blessed with INCREDIBLE friends and a wonderful family. 

Happy Card Making!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

And I remember when you didn't even make cards! Happy WCMD to you dear Pinky.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE this card!