Friday, November 23, 2012

~**Prizes**Christmas Ornament Sun Catcher- All Things Altered Blog Hop~

Good morning and welcome to the last stop on the 
All Things Altered Winter Blog Hop.

My project is a versatile project- it could be a long ornament
OR a winter window sun-catcher! :) 
I took a Clear Scraps Tree mini album, I coated the edges in Piccolo
Enamel powder and heat set it. Creating a little bit of crinkling on the trees. 
 Then I used Clearsnap glitter to create a snowy feel.  
 After that I punched holes in the button and threaded them with gold ribbon.
And placed the Momenta Metals snowflakes on each side. 
(This is two sided) 
Then I threaded a Connie Crystal sun-catcher at the bottom. 
 I love the end project, I am so making more this week!
There are plenty of prizes along the way you do not want to miss any of this hop!

Since I am the LAST chickita on the blog hop you can go
 back to the beginning right here

And if you missed the last one just head back to here
http://truesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/

Have fun and happy Black Friday!!!!

Photobucket

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome share and great idea, off to explore the rest of your blog. I see I will be here for a while :-)

Pammejo said...

Fabulous, love the inspiration and the versatility of your project... think I will have to make a few to add to my Christmas tree this year. I can see the lights dancing behind the acrylic already. TFS and being a part of The All Things Altered Winter Blog Hop. pammejo1@yahoo.com

Barbara Rankin said...

What a clever idea for a Christmas ornament. I never would have thought to use an acrylic mini book page to make these. They turned out beautifully and I just might have to try making one for myself. TFS Threads18@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This is a very creative idea and I love the snowflakes on the trees, just adds the right touch. Thanks for sharing. correnaingraham@hotmail.com

Ava Gavloski said...

great sun catcher pinky!!! Love all aspects and embellishments of this off the page project.
ava g

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it should catch the sun lovely.. also makes a lovely door hanger.. take care

Dot said...

Love it!! What a creative idea!!

Tanya said...

Beautiful sun catcher! Very creative idea :) phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

Becky Dunham said...

Oh my goodness Pinky! This is so beautiful! I want to make a dozen or so! Thanks for the tutorial! I can't believe you started with a scrapbook - what a clever idea :) Thanks so much for sharing this brilliant project!

Sue D said...

I bet this is so pretty when the sun shines through.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

WoW! What an absolutely gorgeous piece...LOVE..LOVE..LOVE it.its simply beautiful and a sweet idea.

silvia said...

Stunning ornament!!

Gloria Stengel said...

So pretty and sparkly!

Kelly Sas said...

Once again Pinky you amaze me! Your ornament is stunning - I love it. Hope you and your men had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Very pretty--it is so refreshing. I like the idea.
kristainmn at gmail dot com

Karenladd said...

wow is this gorgeous!! Love how it looks in a natural setting with all that sparkle!

remonstrance said...

OMG!!!! This is stunning!!!

<3 <3 <3

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh my goodness! I love how icy these trees look, and the beading is so beautiful. Thanks for the great step by step. I just became a follower, and am adding you to my reader.

EstherT said...

I love, love, love this project! It is so perfect for hanging in the window to catch the light!
esthert119 (at) yahoo (dot) ca