Wednesday, December 12, 2012

~Holiday Layout Fun~

Good morning my crafty friends, 
Oh have I been blog slacking or what? I think these holiday 
get togethers just throw my crafting into a tizzy~ :) 

We have a lovely weekend with friends and I had a sick little man on Monday, 
then Game night with the girls after....BUT in between that I did sit
down to create this layout using the new All Of The Lights Kit
 I know it is not traditional Christmas kit, but who says you can't make it a 
Christmas kit if you want to? Not me! :) 
 I love the colors and the feel of it...it's a fun time!
I think the snowflakes add a fun touch, I used the white cardstock
from the add-on to make them and used a lot of glitter!!

Ok now I am off to do some last minute Christmas shopping, we have
family coming next week and a Christmas Party happening this weekend!
So very grateful for amazing holiday get togethers and friends who make
our lives that much sweeter!! :) 

Happy Holidays my friends~

Photobucket

No comments: