Monday, April 22, 2013

~Make Your Sports Star Your MVP!~

Good morning, I hope you all had an amazing weekend, 
mine was jam packed - hence to no blogging. 
I was sick last week too and down for the count...

But back to creating right?? Nothing cures the soul like crafting!
Last week I was up on the Viva Las VegaStamps blog with this card
and a step by step.
If you are like me, your child or a relative is in sports about now
so why not make some fun encouraging cards for them! :) 
I love my Viva Las VagaStamps! :)

Happy crafting today, I am off to sew some more and create!
I just finished these dresses this week....

It's time for dress making again! :) 
Happy Monday~
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

You just need to make that stamp bigger and turn it into a sign for your room so you see it every day :)