Monday, May 13, 2013

~Berrylicious Mother's Day~

Good morning my friends, 

Ok this morning is not about crafts- sorry! :) LOL
I did craft this weekend in fact here is a sneak peek!!!!
I had some FUN with my Silhouette and Avocado Arts-
I am literally screaming to share them on Wednesday! :) 

Anyways I spent Mother's Day with friends in the strawberry patch- 
here are a few of the shots I took- all good stuff!


 This one I took because it reminds me of when my grandma was alive
and going to her home- well it just felt like her house. 





 
It was a whirlwind of a day- after this I went home and cooked up a dinner
then headed to the hospital to see my gal pal Mel-she was laid up
and let's face it- we all need visitors in the hospital! :) 
Hope you had a happy Mother's Day my friends- 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Hope Mel's feeling better.

That looks like every one had a fun time. There's a berry farm by us but they weren't open on Sunday.

Cute sneak peak.

Katherine said...

Looks like a great time! I need to find a local u-pick farm. My daughter would love it!