Wednesday, May 15, 2013

~Click Click- Too Good To Be True!~

GOOD MORNING CRAFTERS!!!!

I am super excited because I have not one, not TWO, 
but THREE projects to share today using the fun and awesome 
and of course the amazing coordinating digital cuts! :)
I made this card and just HAD to use the stamps to "create" a
Polaroid popping out of the camera- I mean seriously is this not the best
thing you have ever seen in your life? I mean it is mine! LOL
Of course all the sentiments were cut with the digital files as well. 

And this one was a fun time too! I love that background stamp
and decided to use white ink against the black background.
I used my Clearsnap Colorbox inks- perfection!
 It's a mini card but I love it so hard!!!
 And last but not least the FULL sized card digital file that came with 
the stamp set- it just cut the card right on my Silhouette. 
I added the sentiment stamping- and this was a FUN little time to make.

There is nothing better than an old time bright light camera!
Even typing this post makes me freaking giggle!!!

HAPPY HUMP DAY my friends! Have a wonderful week!!!!
Head to Avocado Arts to find out more!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah pretty cards! I loved mine :)

Ashley Harris said...

Fabulous dahling, simply FABULOUS!!

~Tammy~ said...

Absolutely adorable!

~amy~ said...

super fabulous and absolutely amazing!