Tuesday, May 14, 2013

~Thank You Teachers- Acrylic Card~

Hey there my wickedly crafty friends, 
I am up today with a fun ACRYLIC card (I mean of course) that I created
for Justice's teacher! Sorry it's not an Awkward Moments card-
I have a few of those coming for sure!
Today I was focused on this thank you card for my son's teacher. 
And creating these fun vintage flowers with my Purple Cows punches.
LOVE THEM!
I used my Jenni Bowlin papers- and just went with it. 
I don't get to do vintage style often but when I do I immerse myself
I just love it. I love all styles LOL
Anyways- it was a fun card to make- I love my Clear Scraps for sure!

Happy Tuesday my friends!!! 
Thank YOU for stopping by!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Sooo pretty. The dimensional flowers are beautiful!

Ziggyeor said...

Oh I love it!

I can't wait for some awkward moments cards. I need some for the cars that park on the sidewalk and not in the parking areas.

Dot said...

I love the vintage look! Very pretty!