Tuesday, June 11, 2013

~Sending You Courage~

Good morning crafty friends,
It's just me with a second post in a row! WOOT! LOL 
I have been busy creating and this is a fun vintage style project
I made this week using Clear Scraps  and a product
I had not tried before Glassine paper which is sort of like that brown wax
paper you might find at the butcher shops or delis in the 50's or 60's? 
It's not quite as waxy of course but if you crinkle it- it keeps the crinkle look
even when you smooth it out. Love that~ 
I used the beautiful Acrylic Half Scallop Send It Clear card plus
the beautiful COURAGE Expression from Clear Scraps- I love mixing
Clear Scraps acrylic with vintage style because it really adds a modern flair.
I also added vintage lace- just head over to VLVS and see just how this was created! :)
Happy Tuesday everyone!!! 
Photobucket

No comments: