Monday, July 8, 2013

~All American FAMILY Word Book Album~

Good morning and happy Monday my friends,

I am excited to share this very patriotic themed word book album from
Clear Scraps that spells FAMILY- the entire album is from the Creating
Made Easy July 2013 kit of course. And it is the FEATURED project
of the month which means every kit has a printed instruction sheet for making it!








I know it's photo heavy but I wanted to share all the pics I took. 
What a fun 4 day weekend this was- 
well not 4 day for poor hubby who worked but the rest of the family. 

We went to firework shows two nights and Saturday took the two
boys to see Despicable Me Two- and I also made strawberry shortcake
and zucchini bread! :) Anyways- good times. 

I also wanted to share some of the photos from the Nashville fireworks 
show we drove to watch- this was a pretty show! :) 







 Before the show...clouds finally clearing a bit.
 Right before the show.




Well happy Monday my friends! :) I am off to take
my sweet boy to the Dr. again. 
Have a beautiful day~

Photobucket

1 comment:

callyannc said...

Love love love it!!!!!! TFS CallyAnn