Tuesday, July 2, 2013

~Fun With Stamps And Christmas In July!!~

Hey there- how fun are these cool handmade embellishments
I created for my layout class using STAMPS from Avocado Arts! :) 
 I made a 15 minute video for this layout alone
and shared how to make your own pins, embellishments, and so much
more in the other lessons. 
 Even how to make your own Mistables Paper! 
 Still time to sign up- also since it is finally JULY I have 2 Christmas in July classes
open for enrollment at ONLY 15.00! :)




EACH class has not only a step by step video or slideshow but also a PDF 
that you can print and use anytime!
I love ONLINE classes- you can totally attend in you jam jams! :) 

Ok enough advertising right? I am just super excited about the new layout!!
I have so many projects to share this week so come back soon!
Photobucket

No comments: