Thursday, July 11, 2013

~Storm Damage- Garden Update~

Good morning friends,
No crafts today- :( we have been working this morning 
on getting my garden back to par after a big storm lastnight
that hit our area and knocked down MOST of my corn.
It's funny because we have had an amazing garden this year 
with all the rain and storms but last night the straight line winds took it's toll.

Thankfully I have boys who are willing to get up at 6am and 
work to revive the corn and stand them back up- and extra 
thankful no ears were on there so they are light enough to stand up!

Oh and while I am thinking about it- you have until 10am to get the
extra 5.00 off for early enrollment in My Creative Classroom for
the It's Ornamental class I am a part of! 
Happy Thursday my friends!
Photobucket

No comments: