Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Grateful For You..Always

Good morning friends, 

I have a special project to share today- this card I created on the CutCardStock
blog that says Grateful For You- and especially on this day I am very grateful
to ALL of the first responders and military this great place has.
It's my first project for CutCardStock and I have a step by step tutorial on
their blog right here. http://www.cutcardstock.blogspot.com/
I would love for you to head over and see it.

I used the amazing CutCardStock products and my Avocado Arts
stamp set! :) I love this combo for sure. 

So as we remember today- I send my love and gratefulness to all of the amazing
people who dedicate their lives to keeping us safe and well protected. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I haven't been online for a year, but when I stopped in today and saw your blog, I was so excited! You are doing great work! Keep up the passion, I know you forgot me, but I am so proud of all the fun n exciting work you are doing! Luv & Blessings Caroline