Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Combining Stamping And Banner Making

Good morning friends, 
I cannot believe that october is half over and we are headed
into November soon. BUT I have to admit I love making Fall projects
so it's just fine with me! :) 

Today I combined all my favorite products to create this fun FALL banner. 
CutCardStock paper (how fun are these colors) and a Clear Scraps
 It's not my traditional type of project but my friend wanted it and
she wanted really clean lines, and solid colors so it worked perfectly. 
 I added the stamping because it was nice to add some whimsy to 
the whole project and I love my little friend "Chuck" peeking
out from around the corner. 
Hey you just can't take anything to seriously even crafting! :) 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Daria said...

nice card, the huts are great