Monday, November 11, 2013

Christmas Stocking Dry Erase Countdown Board

Good morning my crafty friends, 
Just wanted to share this first step into my handmade holiday 
projects coming up. You know I love November and December
because it's the time I get to really go crazy with Christmas projects. 

Today I have a Countdown To Christmas holiday stocking
I created from Clear Scraps acrylic album, SEI papers, 
and Connie Crystal mesh/ I like how it turned out. 
 The boys love it!!!
 I am making one for each of them so they won't fight over the 
Advent Calendars this year. 
Plus it will be a great focal point for my sweet boy every morning. 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend, I for one
am happy it is long over with and ready for the week ahead!

Happy Monday friends....

Photobucket

No comments: