Sunday, November 24, 2013

Clear Scraps And DCVW With A PRIZE Package! :)

Good morning friends and welcome to the Clear Scraps + DCVW
cross promotion with prizes of course!

I project today is this Clear Scraps Send It Clear Acrylic card using
DCVW Woven Paper inside. I love love the texture!
 Lately I have been obsessed with GOLD spray paint (for real it's bad people)
and I felt the need to just spray paint the crap out of this card! LOL
I used the Damask Mascil from CS on the Woven Paper and 
also on the outside doors to the card. 
 I used a crystal ornament I created for the cover. 
 And added tons of snowy glitter to the edges. 
 I love this card, the whole concept of the Send It Clear line is amazing. 
Be sure to comment on ALL THE BLOGS every day to win!
Clear Scraps has a prize package, DCVW has a prize package
AND if you comment on my blog I have a 
DCVW paper pad to giveaway!
Here are the links


And your next stop today is CONNIE MERCER
a VERY talented designer- who is precious and sweet-

Make sure to comment and have fun! Thanks for popping by!
Photobucket

23 comments:

LauraEva said...

wow---that is gorgeous! So beautiful!

Unknown said...

Very pretty and sparkly!

cghundley said...

Hey this is so pretty!
All that gold going on
is wonderful.
Carla from Utah

Its In Our Hands said...

So elegant! wonderful project.

Sandra said...

A beautiful project and I love the idea of using gold spray paint. Why didn't I think of that?

joy said...

Gold is beautiful no matter where it's used. Your project is lovely!

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

So very pretty. I love the texture it gives through the acrylic too. And your crystal is gorgeous!

Adora Concepcion said...

this is gorgeous Cristal!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW wow WOW
Your clear card is DELIGHTFUL Pinky!!!
You can never have too much SPARKLE & SHINE, so of course I LOVE your card, especially with the fancy gatefold and golden stencilling!!! ... I have never worked with acrylic before and you have opened my eyes to an exciting new world of crafty adventures => THANK YOU for sharing your BEAUTIFUL inspiration :)

Connie Mercer said...

so pretty:):)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful card!!! love the bling!!!

Anonymous said...

The card is beautiful. Love all of the gold and the big bow with the bling.

cdm317 said...

This is gorgeous! Wow!

Janis said...

Sooooooo incredibly gorgeous. Keep using that gold spray paint. I LOVE IT!!! Wonderful sparkly glitter, too. Wow..

How lovely of you to offer us a chance at some DCWV paper, too! And, although you are so wonderfully NOT requiring people to be followers in order to be eligible, I am already a follower by Google Friend. Yippee!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

PS.....Do you usually post the winners of your blog candy? I never saw the name of the lucky winner of your Linnie Blooms / Genuinely Jane blog candy from back on Oct. 7. I presume you emailed the winner, but I must have missed your announcement.

Robin B. said...

What a pretty, elegant card! I love the ribbon and all of the bling, thanks for sharing.

Memories by Manda said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love how you used an ornament.

Liz O. said...

Stunning card!!! TFS!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.

ionabunny said...

Beautiful colour combo. Love the bow. Gold and white is so classic

Golden Goddess Designs said...

wow! this one caught my eye on the clear snaps site!

Angela said...

Wow! Beautiful!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Oh gosh, this is gorgeous! You are so talented!

Sue D said...

Very elegant!

Vickie said...

Wow what an elegant looking card. So very pretty.
TFS.

Vickie Bryan