Thursday, November 14, 2013

Clear Scraps And Lindy's Stamp Gang Project!

Hey there crafty peeps, 

I have another project to share this week and this time I used
Starburst. They are running a blog promo all week and this is my creation!
Now they say to mix the Starburst Ponderosa Pines Olive
with water or "whatever" and let them 
know what happens, well I mixed mine with alcohol thinking it might work
with the acrylic, but it didn't. LOL SOOOO I used it on the paper instead. 
I used the Doily Mascil from Clear Scraps on SEI Noel papers and 
created a fun lace doily pattern. I do like the color difference in the Starburst. 
Then I created the rest of the album using SEI Noel papers, 
OH and let's not forget the GOLD WASHI TAPE from SEI- love this!
I love creating with the Clear Scraps acrylic albums. 
I used the inside pages for this album.
There is a cover if I decide to use it. But I love this one as it is. 
Here I folded the ribbon in half before creating the bow. 



Photobucket

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Turned out amazing~love the color of the Lindy's !!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

You are so talented and this little album is so inspiring!