Monday, November 18, 2013

Mini Gift Bag Tutorial!

Good morning friends, Happy Monday!

I had so many compliments on these little gift 
bags I created I decided to share how I made them.
They are the perfect size for any pair of earrings 
and really if I had 25 of them I would totally make an
Advent Calendar with them!
Anyways here is my how to-


  • Trim out embossed images (now you can trim them out with your die cut machine first if you like). 
  • Repeat with sentiment stamps. 


  •  Using   Xyron 3" Sticker Maker run sentiments and Gingerbread through. 
  • Rub firmly to ensure full application of adhesive!

  • Place Gingerbread onto Maya Road Bags. 
  • Repeat on other side using sentiment. 


  •  Add bows or embellishments as desired!



Easy and GORGEOUS! They took me around 30 minutes! :) 
Here is what I used:




Photobucket

No comments: