Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Step By Step Christmas Card Tutorial!

Good morning and happy hump day my friends, 

So here is my holiday theory (since you all wanted to know I am sure).
You cannot ever EVER have too much glitter during the holidays
EVER!

In keeping with that- 
I thought today I would randomly post a step by step tutorial for a 
Christmas card, since I am starting on my cards and I have all these fun
products to play with! :) 
 I will let the photos tell the story: you will need...
 Crate Paper, Gold embossing powder, Heat Gun, Avocado Arts 
Xyron Glue Stick, chunky white glitter, scissors, trimmer, 
white card stock card base (4.5X6"), Liquid Pearls or Pearl Pen
a sheet of foam and Xyron Sticker Maker to make pop dots. 






 It's glittered, it's fun and it's CHRISTMAS!
If you have any questions just holler at me in the comments!
I will be back tomorrow with a big project- so stay tuned!!! :) 
Thanks for popping by friends....

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dot said...

I just love sparkle for the Christmas season!!

Unknown said...

Cute! I will have to try this layout with my canvas houses:)

deb famularo said...

So cute! Thanks for the step by step. You know, I've never embossed before! lol You're the card queen for sure!