Friday, January 17, 2014

Altered Floral Box Fun With Xyron!

Happy Friday friends, 

I hope you had an amazing week. I was so busy creating this week
and before I headed to Ohio I wanted to share this creation with you. 
I created this altered box that you just might see pop up on TV soon...
well you never know...*wink* LOL 
I was very excited to play with my Xyron box of adhesive and turn
it into this! This box went from this...
TO THIS! A little gold spray paint- some wonderful 
grungy vintage papers, a lot of adhesive and flowers folding. 
A few metal accents later. 

Now how did I turn these flowers into this??

I ungrouped each flower- and sized them from small to large 
then I crinkled and layered them! 
 It really was a fun project and I am very excited to share. 
 I genuinely love my Xyron Adhesives and my digital die cuts!
I hope you love my box as much as I do! 
Happy Friday friends- 

For this project I used: Xyron Adhesives 
(almost every adhesive in the kit PLUS Xyron 1/4" Double Sided Tape)
Krylon Paint, Connie Crystal Pearls, Vintage Buttons, 
Metal Charms from Momenta, Alcohol Inks, Mister Huey Spritz. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Belinda Basson said...

I love upcycling stuff. This is a stunning example of what can be done! Have a great week-end!

Scrapfaire said...

LOVE it! Fab job on that alteration!!!