Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Quick Quotes Wings......Believe

Good morning again friends and welcome to another lovely Quick Quotes project!
I am excited to share this wall hanging I created for a friend who has a
beautiful beach house and I thought it would be fun to make a handmade house
warming gift for her and her family. 
The Serendipity 300 papers were so gorgeous I had to use them.
I ran the chipboard wings through my Xyron and covered them with
Serendipity 300 trimming off all the edges. 
 Then I added the gemstones and crystals. 
I hot glued the wings together. 
After that I added the Calypso 500 page to cut out the 
Achieve, Dream, Imagine, Believe.
 Then I added the ribbons and flowers for that soft beachy feel. 
 This paper is stunning in person and make's a beautiful project!
I have so enjoyed being the guest designer for QQ and hope you enjoyed my quirky
sense of style and creativity. 
Until next time- Keep on creating!
Pinky Hobbs

No comments: