Friday, May 30, 2014

Prizes And Inspiration Mini Album Using Calypso

Hey there friends, 

I have a special project today from Xyron and Quick Quotes.
When I received my package from Xyron with the Quick Quotes
products I saw these awesome quotes- things I always am saying
or thinking about, so I decided instead of a traditional mini album. 
I would create an Inspiration Mini Keychain Album for a friend. 
 You know something to inspire her when she looks at it. 
 Things like "You are amazing just the way you are"
 And "TAKE RISKS If you win you will be happy if you lose you will be wise". 
I thought it would be a meaningful way to let her know I support her. 
 For this project I used my Xyron 3" Sticker Maker, Xyron Adhesive
products, Clear Scraps Mini Tab Album and Connie Crystal Angel Crystal. 
 I love the end result and I hope it inspires her. 
 Check out the cool quotes in this set. 
And he sure to hit up Xyron and QQ to enter to WIN a prize package too!
http://aintshecrafty.blogspot.com
Quick Quotes

Photobucket

4 comments:

cghundley said...

How fun this is!
Would be great to
look at any time
of the day.
Carla from Utah

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I love your project Pinky!!! I always think of you when I see the Hawaiian quote on the cover too, it's one of my favorites!

Beautiful inspiration girl!

Dawnll said...

Such a fun project to share...bet she loves this.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Great project and how much fun for your friend. Xyron and Quick Quotes are the perfect match.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/