Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year- Live With Gratitude (Tutorial)

Happy New Year my friends, 
it's time to begin anew with a fresh start and why not start with art therapy?

This mini album I created was made using the brand new 
Creating Made Easy January Kit! WOOT! Love this kit. 
It has so much goodness and was so beautiful to work with. 
I started by spry painting the pages in alternation coral and gold paint
(Krylon of course). 
 And I took the paper flowers from the kit, and spray painted them too!
How cool is this soft look of spray paint on them? They almost look real. 
 I layered the flowers with a button, then added the title cards from the
Teresa Collins paper included in the kit. 
 On each page I added a 4X6 matte using the patterned paper, I love
the patterns in this paper. 
 Each page I added 2 flowers and a button then some of the stickers included. 
I bound it together with some beautiful Ribbons Unlimited Ribbon I had to make it pop. 
 Everything except the buttons, ribbon, and paint were from this fabby kit!

Photobucket

No comments: