Friday, March 27, 2015

No Blogs And Scrap n' Art News!

Hey friends, I know it's Friday and I have not blogged this week
which is so rare but honestly it's been so busy and I worked all week this week,
between that and the State Tournament for Archery coming up.
Plus some personal issues I haven't been up to creating extra, however I wanted
to share this:
I have joined Scrap n' Art magazine as an author (designer). 

And also due to circumstances out of my control, mostly
someone breaking my laptop and then the computer repair shop not
being able to fix it properly...I have a GoFundMe account set up.
Now please don't laugh...life's been topsy turvy this year
and I NEVER ask for help. I am so blessed that I had friends and a great boss
who helped me get the first money but now it's not really repairable.

So I am left to this...THANKFULLY no one has taunted me.

I also wanted to share a cool article on Facebook they posted about me...
It is on Dreamcatchers For Abused Children:
https://www.facebook.com/DreamcatcherforAbusedChildren/photos/a.10152283902567407.1073741838.265443527406/10152664527302407/

Check it out if you have time...thanks for always following
and sharing your lives!
Love, Pinky~
  Photobucket

No comments: