Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Pet Love Photography

Morning friends, I wanted to share this project today
because my son who is now 13 is really showing his eye for
photography and he loves to snap pets. He is 100% an animal lover
and I know he sees things I do not.
He took these pictures at my friends house while we were
visiting one day. I sent them to my email and had them printed. 
After looking at the I decided to make a project with them as well. 
The first thing I reached for was a Clear Scraps Clipboard. 
Not everyone has scrapbooks, so these make incredible gifts for 
the person who loves art but doesn't have a scrapbook. 
I left it clear because I like the effect and I used the 12" Arrow Heart Mascil from
Clear Scaps on the back with some teal Krylon spray paint to create the hearts 
 I used some Jillibean Soup papers and stickers I got on clearance for the rest. 
Such a fun heartfelt project to create with my son. 
He sees that I respect his work and I can share with our friend.
Hope your Wednesday is beautiful friends. 
Much love- Pinky

Photobucket

No comments: