Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Today Life Is Good Custom Album

Hey there friends, Happy Tuesday. 
I have been doing so many photoshoots lately I decided to use one to
create a mini album using the Creating Made Easy May 2016 Kit this time!
It was fun to use the pics from the shoot to create an album. 
I cannot wait to take my boys out and get pics this weekend. 
I am dying over these Webster's pages papers and sticker embellishments. 
 On this mini a filled in the pages with patterned paper and took scraps to make 
contrast edging. 
 Also on the front of each page I used gold metallic paint around the edges. 
There were a couple pages I wanted the matting to be larger so I painted the entire page,
then used a large matting that overlapped the chipboard pages of the 
Clear Scraps Tabby Album from the kit. 
Even the fun vine ribbon was included in the kit, it is a beautiful scrapbook kit this month 
and perfect for not only scrapbooking but mixed media as well. 
Grab yours while they are available, only 29.99!

Photobucket

No comments: